Monday, August 4, 2008

Adventures in MySpace

Why do I feel like such a creep when on MySpace. Seriously! Poking around looking at random stranger's profiles. Is this supposed to be fun?! I don't get it. Once again, I have caved to peer pressure and kick-a$$ wi-fi. MySpace.

What the Hades is networking anyway? Think it's a dork way of saying 'I'm too lame to have a real like so let's pretend to be someone else online. Then I can meet other fake weirdos like me and we can be friends.'

Lurking last night... I found a profile with a 'Truth Box'. Excuse me?! What the hell?! Here is an anonymous box for random people to put the 'truth in'. Wait!!! Think this through people!! If it's the truth then back it up.

Oh well, I'm trying to connect or reconnect with friends through the site. I don't know how successful this is going to be, you know? I can't devote hours on end to it. As I See It is a labour of love. MySpace is a proverbial dead-goose around the neck.

And thanks, Matt!! Not every one can rock Pee-Wee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Pee-Wee!