Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bonus Feature: Movie Trailer

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire...
The A-Team."

With Tony and Ridley Scott at the helm, I am so primed and ready for this, ahem, reimagining.  Most will remember the 80's action-packed television show The A-Team starring George Peppard and Mr. T.  The episodic action and adventure was nonstop with Hannibal, Murdoch, Face, and B.A. standing up for the little man after a montage of kick-ass welding and building.

It was only by chance that I caught the trailer while watching the Daytona 500.  It's probably be out there for ever, but I went looking for it again.  My only impressions are of the cast.  Overall, it looks pretty good.  But...  What's up with B.A. Barracus?  B.A. has swagger.  I didn't pickup on any with whoever is playing him.  Murdoch looks fantastic.  And I'm already in love {again} with Hannibal.

No comments: