Monday, July 6, 2009

Rocky Top Tennessee

Day four: K'ville. People are obnoxious and rude. This melting pot of East Hill natives, posh outsiders, students, and God knows who else... I don't claim to 'get' this town, but for being such an active area for commerce in the Vol state..um.. I'm not feeling it. Still, the shopping is great. The hotel is luxurious. I really don't have to leave here.

Sidebar: Cable television is fascinating. Do I really need to know about extreme bathrooms and where to find them?! No. But I watch it anyway. As I do extreme restaurants {Modern Toilet is a bathroom themed restaurant chain in Asia}, trauma in the E.R., bits of Underworld Evolution {immediately queued}, Van Helsing, a Bond movie marathon on USA and Iron Chef America {love it}. Seriously, my brain is melting... gotta go..

Evening in K'ville finds me shopping online at the Oakley website. It's too easy to spend money there. While I'm stilling sporting my original purchase of 11 years ago...still hit the site for the latest in fashion. Might not sport, but I can wear it.

Made the mistake of checking the Firm inbox. Bad choice. That'll ruin a good mood.

1 comment:

StormTrance said...

The only thing Rocky Top is for is TENNESSEE FOOTBALL! GO VOLS!